The Press vs. The Warriors02 december 2012
It’s been a month since the release of King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North and there have been quite some reviews from the press all over the world.
Here are some of the English-written reviews:
King’s Bounty Wins Computer Times Editor's Choice Award27 november 2012
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North Updated1 november 2012
Recently released King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North has been updated on Steam. The list of improvements and fixes includes:
- Odis Or and Undershore Brotherhood quests corrected*
- Quest-related (“Missing cabin boy”) army now doesn’t run away anymore*
- "Sense Weakness" skill routine fixed
- "Icy Rage" skill now applies critical chance to rage abilities
- Valkyrie level up interface improved
- Game freeze after sacrificing a second item to Gudrida fixed
- Hilda now adds a correct amount of leadership at any level*
- Regina now grants an attack bonus to level 5 creatures*
- "Greedy" achievement counter now displays the amount of gold earned correctly*
- "Magical Help" ability of Witchhunters now applies a random buff
- Calculation of travel time between islands corrected*
- Incorrect passages in Catacombs, Pirate dungeon and on the Riftlands, Tunsinn, Grotland, Island and Nordlig are now fixed
- Auto-battle now uses rage abilities
- Amount of honey in "Block of Honey" now won’t be reduced over time if the item is not equipped*
- "Shamanic Doll" item functioning corrected*
- "Telescopic Sight" item functioning corrected*
- "Last hero" spell corrected
- A number of texts clarified and corrected, including descriptions of Song of Ljusalfheim, skill "Transmutation", "Divine Hand", bonus items in Valhalla edition and more
* This change will be applied only after starting a new game because this data is stored in a save file.
From the icy lands they come…26 october 2012
1C Company is thrilled to announce that King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North is available today digitally. The retail version in various languages will follow at a later date depending on local distributors.
Release Date Announced / Pre-Order Available16 october 2012
We are excited to announce the worldwide release date for King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. The next chapter in the multi-award winning RPG/adventure saga will be available to all on October 26, 2012.
The game will come in two editions, the standard edition and the special Valhalla Edition, which includes:
- Valhalla Armor Set. These unique in-game items are an armor set the hero can collect in the course of their journeys. Combined together these artifacts give additional a strong boost to the character’s attributes.
- Digital artwork and wallpapers. Digital bonuses: Ultra-high resolution artwork depicting an epic battle of Olaf and the Valkyries against undead hordes, and wallpapers available in all popular desktop resolutions.
GamesCom 2012 Update23 august 2012
GamesCom is over and it is time to share brand new images that were presented during the exhibition.
Hurry up to Screenshots section of the site and check the new stuff!
Hurrah!15 august 2012
Good day, Vikings! We welcome you to the new website dedicated to the upcoming next chapter in the King’s Bounty series – King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Hope you enjoy being here – make sure you read the extensive info about the new hero Olaf, his gorgeous Valkyries, new race, new battle system and new school of magic and much more.
Please have a look at the first Official Trailer of the game and don’t forget to change your wallpapers with the ones we created especially for you. Stay tuned for more!